Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
Quarry hopped onto his giant fan, inviting Ardeal to join him. "Care to fly, my friend?" he asked. "I figure Mika could use a break with carrying you and all."

Ardeal nodded. "I'm going up with Quarry," he said to Mika. "Please make sure my sister stays safe. I'm sure she'll be safe in your hands, for I have now seen your power." He leaped onto the fan behind Quarry and took off into the sky.

Solia's breathing returned to normal and her cold sweat came to a stop. "T-thank you, Mika," she said. "W-we can go home now, right?" she said, still a little shaky, but otherwise, in good health again. But what she really needed wasn't energy, it was a good sleep, so into slumber she fell, right in Faiz's warm, powerful arms.

(Conscendo: Inn)

"I need a room for the night," Skye demanded of the girl at the counter.

"Rooms are 30 gold a night," the girl replied politely.

"I don't think so sweetheart," Skye replied nastily. She held her razor-sharp ring up to the girl's throat. "How much are rooms again?"

The girl was really frightened. "Well, you didn't let me finish. You're the 100th customer of the day, so you and your friend there get a room for free, for as long as you need it." The girl smiled nervously.

"Well thank you my dear," Skye said.

"You kinda overdid it, don't you think?" Vance commented.

Skye glared at him and headed up the stairs to their room. Vance could do nothing but follow her once again.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-19-2008, 12:09 PM