Join our server on Discord

Digital Fetishes: Perspectives on Digimon Sociology of Sex
Because Angemon looks like a pansy, and angels are girly; and don't make me start on MagnaAngemon.

And not only Patamon proves that, most Rookies prove that law, if you give them any sort of 'human' length down there, then they are hyper. Patamon's merely a few inches shorter than Agumon or Veemon (In height) for instance, so be it them or him with the 9 inch pecker, it still is hyper. Now, if you were to scale the length down to proportions, most Rookies wouldn't reach 3 inches erected. That would be boring though, no satisfactory Human X Digimon.

Quote:Can't you just, give us the gist of it? i mean it's not like you're hoping to write a 21,000 page scientist favored research project, you're merely talking about digimon sex. yes, share your discoveries with us if you want but a little more universally then "i'm using big complex words and thusly i am superior. I am very partial to the delicate churning of milk which becomes openly achknowledged in the common lands as Chedder." (which in simple english means "i'm better then you are. i like cheese")

Chill. Writing with an extensive, proper vocabulary doesn't make anyone an elitist, if you had no interest in reading circeus' work's entirety (Like it happened with me), then nobody was forcing you to. He just is showing what a good investment of time with true dedication can help to create. Thus, you have his essay.

Although I agree it is unnecessarily large and it provides with loads of redundance (At least where I've read), and some parts that weren't really needed to be added. Well, that's subjetively speaking anyway.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Digital Fetishes: Perspectives on Digimon Sociology of Sex - by DragonMasterX - 11-19-2008, 05:46 AM