Join our server on Discord

Digital Fetishes: Perspectives on Digimon Sociology of Sex
(11-17-2008 07:49 AM)Angewomons_Lover Wrote: But I think the penis length is a little off. I've never heard of a Rookie having a 4-foot penis, ever. And Armored, up to 10 feet? You've gotta be kidding me. I guess it really just depends on the Digimon itself. The only "Armor Level" types that I know of are not big enough that they would have a 10 foot dong. (No, not just the Digimon 02 armor levels.)

And also, In-training, up to 18 inches? (1.5 feet) I don't think there's any In-Training levels that big. They tend to be small, really small. I can't imagine something small like DemiVeemon having an 18-incher.

Oops, I obviously need to clarify. It's the body size table used to decide whether to classify a digimon as a child/armor/adult etc. I'm gonna adjust it stat.
"Mental Note: The guys you think are gay are normally straight, even thought they'll make out with you if they've had enough to drink." JJriddler

"If Jeri says you're cute, you're CUTE. " Renafan

Messages In This Thread
RE: Digital Fetishes: Perspectives on Digimon Sociology of Sex - by circeus - 11-17-2008, 08:15 AM