Join our server on Discord

Alice's Restaurant
I've never once celebrated thanksgiving, neither Ireland nor the Philippines celebrate those events, but I'm thankful as well.

I am thankful for the DaD, and everyone on it. You make the boring routine of existence bearable.

I am thankful to Cowboy, Kyuubi no Kitsune, Kyuubi, Mar, Shadow, Matthew, Lonely Gabu, you guys, old friends and new, my bestest friends in the world, and Lazaforth (and his brother, Joshua. I miss you guys!)... for being my friends, RPing with me, talking to me, making me feel so much closer to you guys than I really am and overall just being awesome.

I am thankful to our artists and authors, working hard on their projects, involuntarily keeping the site activity up. There are so many of you, but you know who you are.

I am thankful for my tiny apartment, not as warm as it should be, but a sanctuary from the outside world nonetheless.

I am thankful for Wisemon. Cuz he's Wisemon. He can take Chuck Norris on any time!

I am thankful for my phone, and the pictures of my puppy, Dexter, it holds.

I am thankful for my parents, both 53 years of age and still working hard for me and my sister. (I'll get a job you guys! I swear!)

I am thankful for my schoolmates, who have tried to understand me and failed to do so, but try again anyway.

I am thankful for the internet, for bringing us all together.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
Alice's Restaurant - by Bee - 11-15-2008, 05:12 PM