Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Narastola: Information Station)

Vance and Skye strolled out of the Cathedral and headed over to the Information Station where most of the queen's spies worked. The two walked through the front door and strolled up to the main counter where a male receptionist sat.

Skye took out a poster with Mika and Faiz on it. "Have any of the spies seen these two characters?" Skye demanded.

"Yes. They headed south towards Queen's Castle yesterday," the receptionist replied without even checking any papers.

"Queen's Castle?!" Skye shouted. "Why the hell didn't anyone make an attempt to stop them?!"

"Please lower your voice," the receptionist said calmly. "The queen escaped safely to Aquorlitus and left the Sorceress in charge of the castle, so I can guarantee that the two characters in question are dead."

'Whatever,' Skye thought to herself. She knew they weren't dead.

(Queen's Castle)

"Well, it's nice to meet you both," Ardeal said. "We'll talk more in detail later."

Solia turned to Quarry. "Would you like to come with us?"

"I've got nothing better to do, so I might as well," Quarry replied and went to the aid of an injured prisoner who happened to have a broken leg, providing him with support.

Solia walked up next to Faiz and grabbed his paw, caressing the back of it softly with her delicate fingers. Ardeal eyed them from behind the parade of prisoners.

'Well, well, what do we have here?' Ardeal thought. 'Maybe I'm just imagining things...'
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-16-2008, 03:33 PM