Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Narastola: Cathedral)

"So, you've come to torture me, haven't you, Skye," Vance said in a mock-serious voice.

"Don't use that tone with me, young man," she retaliated. "You wouldn't want to lose your head over it." She glared at him threateningly. "I came here to tell you that we both have been assigned to go after those fugitives you failed to capture earlier. "I've also come to tell you that you better not get in my way when it comes to that cute little wolf, Faiz. He's mine."

(Queen's Castle: Room of Judgement)

Solia landed softly on the marble floor and got up quickly, ready to defend herself if necessary.

The shadow of the tree dispersed and the tarot card returned to the Sorceress who was getting pelted by the electrified rain. She shrieked in pain. "First you kill my pet, and now you say you're going to destroy me?" She drew another tarot card. "This may be my final one..." she muttered to herself as she felt her electrified heartbeat increasing to critical levels, and felt the stinging on her skin. "Arcana: The Judgement!" More shadows erupted from the card to form a giant gabel. The Sorceress held the gabel over her head and flew at Mika with the intent to smash her.

"Invalesco," Solia coughed out of her mouth and pointed her staff at Mika, infusing her with even more strength. "Finish her off, Mika!!"

"DIE!!" the Sorceress shrieked as she got closer and closer to Mika.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-16-2008, 01:01 PM