Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Queen's Castle: Room of Judgement)

"You three must be my uninvited guests," the woman said. "My name is of no importance, but you may call me Sorceress." She bowed sarcastically to them.

"There's great evil behind that gate," Solia whispered to Faiz.

"Ah, so you can sense my pet," Sorceress replied. With a flick of her wrist, the gate opened as if it were as light as feathers. The thing behind the gate roared and stepped out into the marble room. It was an enormous beast on four legs. It was very muscular and had purple fur with a red mane around its head. Two onyx horns stuck out of that very head, and two yellow eyes stared out of it. It had hooves instead of feet and bared its yellow fangs at the trio. "This is a Behemoth. One of the last ones, too. You three are lucky that you got to see it before you die." She laughed maniacally and took out some tarot cards from her dress and entered a fighting stance as well.

"Be careful," Solia warned Faiz and Mika. "She's not like the rest." Solia entered her fighting stance, wooden staff outstretched, trying to get a grasp on all the spells she could cast.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-16-2008, 10:40 AM