Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Queen's Castle: Surrounding Woods)

"What was that?!" a soldier exclaimed as something rushed past him.

"Calm down," another soldier said. "It's dark out. It was probably some animal...either that or you're drunk again..."

(Queen's Castle: Heart Room)

"I don't like it when people play games," the woman said, suddenly getting up from her table. Then, without warning, she disappeared.

(Queen's Castle: Room of Judgement)

The woman reappeared in a room made of white marble with intricately designed support pillars. She stood behind an altar, and behind her was a large iron gate. "Now, to invite my guests," she said calmly. "If they can so easily get past my sentries, then I shall deal with them myself. Arcesso meus convivium!"

(Queen's Castle: Dungeons: Heavy Lockdown Cell Number 2)

"What's going on up there?!" Ardeal suddenly panicked as the whole castle shook.

"It seems someone has come to rescue us," Ardeal said calmly.

Ardeal gazed at him quizzically, but said and did nothing, for there was nothing else to say, and there was nothing he could do.

(Queen's Castle)

Everything was going by at such incredible speeds. She could here the rushing wind and see the bright flashes of lightning as Faiz assaulted the watchmen. 'I can't believe we're actually doing it!' Solia thought.

However, suddenly, she found herself in darkness. She felt a twirling feeling in her stomach, and then opened her eyes to find herself laying on a white marble floor next to Faiz and Mika. "Are you guys alright?" she asked, concerned for her friends.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-16-2008, 07:51 AM