Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Narastola: Cathedral)

Vance went wide-eyed again as a tall female stepped through the large doors of the Cathedral. She had long, flowing red hair that went all the way to her curvy butt. Her eyes were a very light shade of violet. She wore a short dress that went down to mid-thigh. She had two curly strands of hair that went forward and down to her shoulders. As she walked across the stone floor, her black boots clicked and echoed off the empty walls. She was carrying a very large metal ring that had a dull edge where she carried it, and a sharp edge on the outside.

"I hope you're okay, Vance," she stated in a malicious voice. "You were always quite the failure."

(???)

The queen broke the kiss with her maidservant. "Sorry, Aveel, but I have important matters to attend to."

"Yes, my queen," she said and bowed. "Your carriage awaits you outside the station. I assume you know where the archives are in Aquorlitus?"

"Yes, I do," the queen acknowledged. "I shall take my leave now." And thus she marched away, leaving the girl behind.

(Queen's Castle: Heart Room)

"If you shan't be coming to me, then I shall come to you," the woman said mysteriously, still peering into the crystal ball. "Amplifico meus vocula!" Her throat glowed in a white light. "All soldiers move out to the north part of the valley!" she said, her voice amplified from the spell and ringing throughout the castle. "We have intruders!! I repeat: We have intruders!!"

(Queen's Castle: Outside)

"You heard her men!" a general said in a commanding tone. "Move out now to the north part of the valley!" He turned back and looked upon the turrets. "I want full squadrons on lookout on all turrets!" he called up to the lead watchman.

"Yes sir!" he called back and started to rally up the other watchmen.

(Monarch's Valley: Northern Half)

Solia became upset. "Oh no! Did you two just hear what I heard?" she asked in a panicked voice. "We're found out!" She took a moment to calm herself. "Mika, do you think we could sneak around them? I know it isn't pitch-black out now, but with the cover of darkness we have now, we should be able to make it to the castle without being noticed. It's either now or never..."
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-16-2008, 03:39 AM