Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Monarch's Valley)

Solia was surprised when she found herself in the valley. Where had all the time gone? But the fact that she could see the solitary stone castle sitting in the middle of the valley.

"Okay," she said. "The closer we get to the castle, the more cover we lose. Eventually, there will be no trees that we can use. The castle has four main turrets with sentries posted at each one. If we disable the one closest to us, we should be able to sneak in pretty easily, through the front door in fact." She paused and laughed. "Well, the front gate anyways. The dungeons should be located under the main foundation near the entranceway is what I've heard from other people. So, once we infiltrate the castle, we'll follow the main hallway and check all the doors along that hallway until we find a really dark one that tilts downwards. That'll take us to the dungeons. We'll knock out or kill anyone who gets in our way. We'll take the keys from the dungeonmaster and get Ardeal and anyone else out of there. From there, we head back the way we came. As long as none of the guards we encountered the first time can ring the alarm, we should be fine. We might as well carry out the plan now, under the cover of darkness, and we'll rest when we're safely over the Devoceps again. And that's the plan, my friends. If you think it's too much, we can recharge our batteries now, and assault tomorrow. I'll just cast a few more spells than usual. If not, then we set out immediately."
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-14-2008, 01:15 PM