Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
Solia peered over Faiz's shoulder. The Devoceps were indeed a large mountain range, but she was sure that with Faiz and Mika's great leaping power, they would be at Queen's Castle in no time. Solia gazed at the horizon where the sun was saying goodbye to the inhabitants of Dalmaschior. Solia climbed a little higher on Faiz's back so that she could kiss him on the cheek. She giggled.

"Past these accursed mountains lies my brother," she said, her voice tinted with an authoritative tone. "What are we going to do now? Continue, or stop for the night? If you are up for it, I'd like to continue until it actually gets dark." Solia was quite anxious now, especially since she was so close to her goal.

(???)

"It's great to see you again, Your Majesty," a girl wearing maid's clothes said as the queen stepped onto the stone platform. The train behind her took off, blowing it's whistle signaling it's departure. The girl had short pink hair and green eyes. A red ribbon tied in her hair fluttered in the breeze. She smiled and gave the queen a hug.

"You're bold, Aveel," the queen replied, embracing the girl back.

"It's only because I love you so much," Aveel replied. She reached her hand behind the queen's head and kissed her hard on the lips. The queen didn't try to stop her, but instead slipped her tongue into Aveel's mouth.

(Narastola: Cathedral)

Vance suddenly awoke with a start. He grabbed his scythe and entered his battle stance, until he realized that he was in the cathedral, and had been lying down on the front pew. He lowered his guard, but was taken aback when the cathedral doors opened up, filling the dark building with twilight.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-14-2008, 12:11 PM