Join our server on Discord

Questions about digimon sex? I want to hear them.
Quote:How does Cherrymon have sex?

Who does Cherrymon have sex with as they apper to be a male only species.

Both of these are covered extensively in a broader context. Executive summary: There is no species composed of digimon of a single sex (indeed there are male and females Angewomon and Angemon, though one sex outweight the other). Second, digimon do not reproduce as such, so even if there were such species, it would not be an issue. Those Cherrymon who are not sexless (a situation found significantly more often in plant and machine digimon) simply do have all the necessary apparatus, though its anatomy might be peculiar (typically the penis would be hidden in a sheath or otherwise simply not noticeable unless it is erect). Additionally, although it not specifically mentioned in the essay, it is relevant to mention tat most Plant digimon do not urinate. Rather they excrete excess water by transpiration or, in some case, when performing their attacks.

Quote:How do machine-looking digimon have sex?
This is an area I have actually not resolved fully to my satisfaction yet. I'm assuming that Machine have a higher proportion of asexual digimon, but usually have some sort of biological-based apparatus that can be used for sex.
"Mental Note: The guys you think are gay are normally straight, even thought they'll make out with you if they've had enough to drink." JJriddler

"If Jeri says you're cute, you're CUTE. " Renafan

Messages In This Thread
RE: Questions about digimon sex? I want to hear them. - by circeus - 11-12-2008, 11:34 AM