Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Queen's Castle: Antechamber)

Giant fan time. As one of the five remaining soldiers slashed at Quarry, Quarry covered himself with his fan and disappeared along with the fan so that the soldier merely slashed at the air. Ardeal took advantage of the soldier's disorientation and stabbed him in the heart. Meanwhile, Quarry was floating above the chamber on his giant fan. He turned it into two small fans and fell to the ground, but before he got there, he tossed the two fans which decapitated two more soldiers. As he landed, he caught both fans.

"And that's all they wrote," Quarry stated.

The queen growled. "Intego," she chanted as green spheres surrounded the remaining two soldiers. "And for luck: Invalesco!" The soldiers's muscles grew until they broke out of the armor and their swords glowed bright red. They both rushed at Quarry, swords outstrecthed.

"Not good enough!" Quarry exclaimed. "I'm an expert at time magic: Strigo!" The two soldiers stopped in their place. He formed his giant sword and stabbed through the barriers and then impaled the poor soldiers's bodies. They both dropped dead, bleeding. And then there was just the queen.

(Narastola: Cathedral)

A peasant man rushed into the front doors of the Cathedral. "Sir, I've got good news!"

Vance was standing at the altar of the Cathedral and had a nasty look on his face. "You better have a damn good reason you've burst into my domain!" he shouted.

"I do." The peasant held up a poster portraying Faiz and Mika. "They're here."

Vance smiled and suddenly appeared right before the man. "You've caught me on a fairly good day, so I'll let you live." He placed a small pouch of gold coins in the man's hands. "Now get out of here before I change my mind!" The frightened peasant ran off happily with his reward. "So, you two were foolish enough to return, eh?" He laughed and left the Cathedral, closing the magnificent doors behind him.

(Narastola: Main Street: Southern Half)

"So far, so good guys," Solia turned her head and said to her small entourage. The tall South Gate was coming into view as they strolled down the street. She glanced at all the people around her. There were so many different people: merchants, dancers, magicians, traders, peasants, a man running happily with a pouch of gold coins. She liked to people-watch, especially when she went to a new place. But she knew they had to hurry. There was no telling when someone would catch on to them.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-12-2008, 01:42 AM