Join our server on Discord

Intresting but Uncommon facts about yourself.
I may sound retarded since I've never owned any handheld except for a Game Boy (Not even pocket), but Cowboy, isn't Pokemon Gold for GBC? :/

Oh, and since people are talking about TCGs, I've played the real life versions of Duel Masters, Yu Gi Oh! and Pokemon TCG. All of them were fairly nice, I always won though, people got pissed off. But then again, it's not like I was over-loaded with good cards in any of them. Even though I was the first one to buy a starter pack in my town and formed a pseudo-duelist club for Yu Gi Oh! TCG'ing, we all had the same cards roughly. There weren't many events! I remember getting beat only once, and it was because of that damn magic card with the burning house, don't remember its name. But I do remember having a very nice special monster that was ugly as hell: It was a baby demon (With the face of a baby, eww) holding a huge lighting bolt (toony) in his hands. Then again, it had decent attack, and if I sacrificed a low level monster I could boost its attack or something, haha.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
Intresting but Uncommon facts about yourself. - by RyanCruey - 10-30-2008, 08:03 PM
RE: Intresting but Uncommon facts about yourself. - by RyanCruey - 10-31-2008, 08:11 AM
RE: Intresting but Uncommon facts about yourself. - by BigD - 11-01-2008, 02:11 AM
RE: Intresting but Uncommon facts about yourself. - by BigD - 11-02-2008, 06:49 AM
RE: Intresting but Uncommon facts about yourself. - by RyanCruey - 11-02-2008, 10:45 AM
RE: Intresting but Uncommon facts about yourself. - by BigD - 11-04-2008, 08:51 AM
RE: Intresting but Uncommon facts about yourself. - by DragonMasterX - 11-12-2008, 01:30 AM