Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Queen's Castle: Dungeons: Long Hallway)

Ardeal and Quarry were sprinting down a long, torch-lit, stone hallway in an attempt to escape. To their surprise, no one was chasing them, but time was of the essence.

"There! The exit!" Quarry shouted and pointed to a heavy wooden door that was quickly approaching. The duo screeched to a halt in front of it. "Stand back," Quarry warned. He merged his fans again into the giant fan, but this time, he closed it. Right before Ardeal's eyes, the giant fan turned into a giant sword. Quarry opened the heavy wooden door to reveal an antechamber filled with guards. The queen was sitting in a balcony above the room.

"It's a good thing I saw this coming," she stated indifferently. Then, she laughed a chilling laugh. "Slaughter them!" she commanded. The guards roared and charged the two prisoners.

(Near Narastola)

Just as Solia had planned, the guards failed to notice Faiz and Mika as the trio approached the well-protected city. As they approached the main gate, Solia was stopped by a guard.

"And who the hell are you?" he said grouchily.

"My name is Solia. I am from Conscendo. I am on an errand to pick up some herbs that are only sold in this city for my sick brother," Solia lied.

"Well, sucks for your damn brother!" he shouted, barring her way into the city with his sharp sword.

"Nope," she smiled and giggled. "It's going to suck for you when your boss finds out that you've been sleeping on the job."

"What the hell kind of nonsense are you talking about, you little bitch?!" The angry guard rose his sword above his head in an attempt to slash Solia.

"Consopio," Solia whispered, unfazed by the looming sword. The guard fell to the ground, sleeping heavily. "Let us continue," she said to Faiz and Mika, and started strolling into the city.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-11-2008, 02:45 PM