Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Queen's Castle: Dungeons: Cell Number 5)

Grogginess. Pain. Shame. Hunger. Thirst. All of these plagued Ardeal as he awoke from a forced unconsciousness. He was back in his dank stone cell. Apparently, the queen had had enough of him for the time being, but he knew she would be back.

The cell was the same, except he now apparently had a cellmate. Ardeal couldn't tell his height, for he was sitting up against the opposite wall. He had long brown hair and crimson eyes which frightened Ardeal a little bit. The man had black gloves and was wearing brown cotton pants similar to Ardeal's, but the man was wearing long-sleeved cotton shirt with a light brown vest made out of the hide of some animal. Ardeal noticed that the man had to Japanese-style fans at his side.

"What's your name, kid?" the man asked in a gruff voice.

"It's Ardeal," Ardeal replied. "May I ask your's?"

"My name is Quarry. I assume you want out of here, do you not?"

"Yes. More than anything." At first, Ardeal thought the man was crazy. 'What in the world is this guy talking about?' he pondered.

(The Resting Area)

"Good night, Faiz, my hero," she muttered softly as the angels of slumber granted her some peace. She felt his warmth all throughout the night, and her dreams were filled with thoughts of the two fursons who put their lives on the line, just to save her brother.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-11-2008, 10:55 AM