Join our server on Discord

Intresting but Uncommon facts about yourself.
All very interesting things about people here. I can't say I hate fried chicken and watermelon, but I do think they're empty calories and messy.

Quote:I once had the Yu-Gi-Oh cards Black Skull Dragon and Toon World. I gave them away, I thought that game was stupid.
It takes a brave man to say that on an anime board, but I think it's the general consensus nowadays as the fad finally starts to fade.

Now, another thing about me: One of my hobbies, especially recently, has been digitally editing audio with Sony Sound Forge. I can separate hidden tracks on albums this way, take the audience out of live albums, and I can record my own poems, which I have been doing quite a bit of. After some practice figuring out what sounds nice through my cheap microphone and volume augmenting without distortion, I'm really getting the hang of it.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against

Messages In This Thread
Intresting but Uncommon facts about yourself. - by RyanCruey - 10-30-2008, 08:03 PM
RE: Intresting but Uncommon facts about yourself. - by RyanCruey - 10-31-2008, 08:11 AM
RE: Intresting but Uncommon facts about yourself. - by BigD - 11-01-2008, 02:11 AM
RE: Intresting but Uncommon facts about yourself. - by BigD - 11-02-2008, 06:49 AM
RE: Intresting but Uncommon facts about yourself. - by RyanCruey - 11-02-2008, 10:45 AM
RE: Intresting but Uncommon facts about yourself. - by BigD - 11-04-2008, 08:51 AM
RE: Intresting but Uncommon facts about yourself. - by Wisemon - 11-09-2008, 11:01 AM