Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Queen's Castle: Dungeons: Torture Room)

Ardeal screamed with agony as the whip landed against his back again and again. His arms were chained to a stone wall, of which he was face to face with and his back facing the rest of the room. The guards had removed his tunic so that the tunic wouldn't get in the way of the whip. He wanted to pass out, but found that his consciousness was locked in place, as if it, too, were chained to the wall.

"What kind of black magic is this?!" he shouted in anger. Another stinging whip.

"None of your business," the queen said and laughed maniacally. "I don't have to tell my toy anything."

(Path to the Devoceps Mountain Range)

"Perhaps we should circumvent Narastola," Solia thought out loud. "That is where most of the Queen's guards are of course, along with her most elite assassins." She shivered slightly as she walked. It was late afternoon and the wind was blowing the cold mountain air towards them, even though they were still fairly far away from their target.

"Soooo, we're going around that horrible city!" she exclaimed happily. We'll circle around it to the east, so we can use the cover of trees. Sound good?" She smiled, but then her stomach growled, and she blushed. 'I haven't eaten anything all day,' she complained in her mind, but she didn't want to stop unless they had to.

"Are you guys hungry?" she asked. "Because we'll stop to eat if you want." She flashed them her perpetual smile.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-08-2008, 10:31 PM