Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Outside Town of Conscendo)

"That was a great show!" A cheerful voice surrounds the path to the Town of Conscendo. It was a female scaly green dragon in decent fighting clothing moving around the furry cream-coloured 2-tails male wolf with long hair in long brown pants without weaing any shirt. They seems just having fun at the cultural festival in other town which located nearly 20 miles form the town they'll heading to.

"Man, you really enjoy yourself, aren't you?" The wolf said with a slight smile while looking to the dragon's happy attitude.

"I can't help it! You know I really like festivals!" The female dragon replied and giggling at the same time, waving her long ponytail and expands her arms, acting like she's flying up in the sky.

(Town of Conscendo: Streets)

Within a few moments, they entering the Town of Conscendo as another strangers, or in better word, traveller. It's just another normal city; a street fill with people, small shops and stalls, and big beautiful castle. The orphan brother and sister, Faiz and Mika take a break at the small fountain in the middle of the streets.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Lonely Werewolf - 11-06-2008, 10:36 PM