Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
OOC: Okay, here we go!!

IC:

(Queen's Castle: Dungeons: Cell Number 5)

Ardeal groggily awoke from a horrible sleep. He heard the scurrying of rats across the dank, cold stone floor. The only light in the dungeons was coming from several torches placed outside of the cells. In a distant room, he could hear the horrid screams of pain coming from other people. He had realized that he had been captured. He got up off of the bench he was laying on and rushed to the bars of the cell.

"Let me outta here!" he shouted, angrily. "Hello! Let me go right now!" But his calls fell upon deaf ears. The other prisoners just complained and told him to be quiet, for it wouldn't work. He shrunk back into his cell thinking about his sister. 'God, I hope they don't go after her,' he thought.

(Town of Conscendo: Streets)

A man rushed down the main street of Conscendo, a look of despair upon his face. When he reached a small stone building with a sign reading "Solia's Miracles" on it, he rushed in without a second thought.

Solia was standing behind the wooden counter, waiting for customers. She twiddled her beautiful orange hair; it had not been a busy day. As she heard the door open, she said, "Welcome to Solia's Miracles! Is there something I can do for you?" Her voice was soft and cheery.

"Solia, Ardeal's in trouble!" the man exclaimed, trying to catch his breath.

Solia was awestruck. "This, this just can't be. Not Ardeal!" She started to cry.

"Don't cry, Solia," the man tried to comfort her. "We'll get him back."

"Oh, I know," she said suddenly and smiled. Her cheeriness was back. "And I know just who to call on for help."
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 09:42 PM