Join our server on Discord

Intresting but Uncommon facts about yourself.
i'm a very lazy person. I would even get lazy from things i would do to be lazy...for example i'd be playing Call of Duty 4 and just suddenly get bored of dying and getting little or no kills.

I have a mixed interest in history and politics...i like politics when it's talking about interesting stuff like guns and tanks and crashes and explosions...i like history for the same reasons too and some other stuff like direlicts, overgrown places and water in places you don't expect...

You could say i have an intense interest in noise, mechanics and architecture...i like the look of things, the sound of things and sometimes how they work...

I have a dislike of complicated things and tend to enjoy simplicity...i don't care how a computer works, i just want to build them with the bits the machines have made and use them.

I'm a furry, along with many other weird things...because i like them, they interest me...i don't really have any cares about the opinions of others on it...

I am known to be anti-patriotic...i like very few British things compared to Japanese, Russian, Chinese, American and other countries.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
Intresting but Uncommon facts about yourself. - by RyanCruey - 10-30-2008, 08:03 PM
RE: Intresting but Uncommon facts about yourself. - by RyanCruey - 10-31-2008, 08:11 AM
RE: Intresting but Uncommon facts about yourself. - by BigD - 11-01-2008, 02:11 AM
RE: Intresting but Uncommon facts about yourself. - by BigD - 11-02-2008, 06:49 AM
RE: Intresting but Uncommon facts about yourself. - by RyanCruey - 11-02-2008, 10:45 AM
RE: Intresting but Uncommon facts about yourself. - by Guilmon and a shotgun - 11-04-2008, 02:42 AM
RE: Intresting but Uncommon facts about yourself. - by BigD - 11-04-2008, 08:51 AM