Join our server on Discord

Digimon Two-Five : A Preview, please R&R
Digimon Two-Five (as in Two-point-Five) is a spin-off of my Future Lives series, but it's NOT a series like most of my stories, it's part of my Epic Adventures. Though it does directly spin-off from the continuity of Future Lives, it is not in full continuity with anything beyond "Long Distance" (Daisuke's Future Life, the upcoming fourth chapter of the series).

This preview contains approximately 7 pages of the story, including a twist most people may not expect. The story is, as far as it goes, a V-mon/Vivamon romance, although because of the way in which the past (V-mon/Vivamon) and the present (which is actually V-mon/Floramon) collide as the story moves on towards the future (which as of the end of Future Lives is V-mon/Tailmon) -- the only aspect of this story past the beginning that is in line with Future Lives will be a later scene...

The story focuses on a new form of Evolution, the Digimental Cross, which combines the elements of the four Digimon who can use it -- because Tailmon cannot use Digimental Armor (Gennai explains this at the end of Zero Two as he returns her holy ring), I felt it best to leave her out of the main flow of this story, and so she is not one of the four... You will find out who is the fourth, though, in these seven pages.

-----

Digimon Adventure Two - Five

Previously on Digimon:
V-mon heard a scream from the bottom of a hill and rushed to help save Floramon, only to find her being attacked by the Ultimate level Dryadmon. Calling Daisuke for help, he received it as, for the first time, their experiment in the Digimental Cross succeeded, evolving V-mon into the Cross Armor form of Stromdramon.
After saving Floramon, he told her that he was having strange memories from before the time he got sealed up under the Digimental of Courage, and showed her Rift Valley. After he said that he thought it might be impossible for the Digital World to have a prolonged peace, well, just read on to find out!

Digimon Two-Five
Act 1: Dark Clouds... The Awakening of Stormdramon!

Messages In This Thread
Digimon Two-Five : A Preview, please R&R - by Nate Hunter - 05-21-2004, 05:13 PM
[No subject] - by Hikari Yagami Kamiya - 05-21-2004, 06:53 PM
[No subject] - by FinalEnix - 05-21-2004, 08:38 PM
[No subject] - by Nate Hunter - 05-22-2004, 02:30 AM
[No subject] - by Hikari Yagami Kamiya - 05-22-2004, 05:23 AM
[No subject] - by Daemon - 05-22-2004, 05:35 AM
[No subject] - by Nate Hunter - 05-22-2004, 08:02 AM
[No subject] - by The Reclaimer - 07-20-2004, 03:36 PM
[No subject] - by hhvorausgesagt - 07-23-2004, 05:07 PM