Join our server on Discord

Intresting but Uncommon facts about yourself.
Well sure why not, this seems fun!

1) I like to help people even if I come off as an asshole.

2) Unknown and Wise are the coolest people here.

3) I've been here for as long as I can remember, after most of Season 1, but certainly before Season 2.

4) I've changed a lot in the last year or so, I owe that to my girlfriend who really mellows me out. I'm lucky I met her and we're talking about moving in together and getting another dog once I finish school...I think I could end up marrying her.

5) I've finally taken an interest in politics, and made an informed and not at all peer pressured vote which was fun.

6) Video games are losing interest to me. I still like them, Fable 2 is good, had much fun with Halo and Guitar Hero. However, even some of the top reviewed games GTAIV for example, didn't carry my interest very long, and I'm beginning to realize what a waste of income they can be.

7) Speaking of income, I have spent at least $200 on Toys, primarily Transformers in the last few months...I thought I was done with that phase!

8) I miss the old DaD and find myself looking at its progression with a bit of a frown, but at least it's still here. The progression is not about the way its made, but what its made up of rather.

That was fun. Hooray.

Messages In This Thread
Intresting but Uncommon facts about yourself. - by RyanCruey - 10-30-2008, 08:03 PM
RE: Intresting but Uncommon facts about yourself. - by RyanCruey - 10-31-2008, 08:11 AM
RE: Intresting but Uncommon facts about yourself. - by BigD - 11-01-2008, 02:11 AM
RE: Intresting but Uncommon facts about yourself. - by BigD - 11-02-2008, 06:49 AM
RE: Intresting but Uncommon facts about yourself. - by RyanCruey - 11-02-2008, 10:45 AM
RE: Intresting but Uncommon facts about yourself. - by The Reclaimer - 11-03-2008, 03:46 AM
RE: Intresting but Uncommon facts about yourself. - by BigD - 11-04-2008, 08:51 AM