Join our server on Discord

Star Force! (Ryuusei no Rockman RPG)
Chris grinned while playing some sort of video game in the living room, grinning upon hearing the splatter of a head shot.

"I'm going out for a while, brother. See you at the zoo later." Ada checked her transer again before heading towards the front door.

Barely distracted from the bullet fest, Chris uttered a quick, "'Kay, sis. Have fun. Go hurt something and watch out for falling monkeys."

Ada sighed a bit before leaving the house, prompting Athena to ask Ada, "Falling monkeys?"

"He plays those games just a little too much." The black haired girl grinned against as she asked her AM-ian partner, "So do you think we'll finally find some action?"

"I like the enthusiasm, but I still can't find Gemini's signal. I have a feeling something's going to happen though. It's been too long since I last felt him." Athena then returned to standby status within the transer while Ada started walking about towards the park again.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
RE: Star Force! (Ryuusei no Rockman RPG) - by Crimson Fox - 11-01-2008, 11:12 PM