Join our server on Discord

Intresting but Uncommon facts about yourself.
(10-31-2008 12:31 PM)Ray the Backlasher Wrote: *sniff* I have never been so happy! Wisemon finds my emotional insecurity and juvenile sexual experiences amusing! :D

I'm Wisemon's number one fan! Reading his post was like dripping muriatic acid into the cut that is my eccentro-nerve with a dropper!

When I was a lot younger, way before my first sexual experience, a girl put her hands down my shorts in the elevator. She made me cry. Its not funny! She was a strong girl! This was back in the UAE, and I'm pretty sure she wasn't Arabic.

A few months later, her father (she lived in the top floor, we were in the 5th floor) was arrested. I didn't really know why back then, but considering what happened now, I'm guessing he molests and abuses her or something.

I know what human feces tastes like. Well, when mixed with vomit. In the Philippines, my parents took me to this bar-party. The oily food gave me indigestion, and I went to the toilet to take a dump. But when I got there, THE SMELL made me throw up almost instantly, so I ran to the nearest stall, and just as I open my eyes to see what I was going to puke on, it was too late. I saw a toilet chuck FULL of diarrhea. Chunky, creamy, oatmeal like. with its light brown, greenish hue and what I think was a swirl of blood filled the toilet bowl what seemed to be HALF-FULL. And I puked on it. Hard. It SPLASHED upward. I got it all over my clothes, I got some on my cheek, and I think some got into my mouth, but it was SO gross, I puked until my vomit was white and foamy. I almost passed out from the disgust. It was gross, I swear, and if you laugh or worse, got off to the thought of that, you are MEAN. It didn't help that somewhere between the choking and the tears and the retching, I shit myself.

That's why I don't use public restrooms unless it's a medical emergency. Well, that and the jocks who jump whoever uses the stalls.

Ok, my turn. Time to shock some nerves.

1: I have Source Amnesia, meaning I don't know where I learned some of the things I know, but somehow, I know. You know?

2: I have Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, but not to the degree of Jack Nicholson in As Good as it Gets.

3: I began writing Lemons when I was 12, but I am not going to submit any of them since they have mostly to do with nymphos. :P

4: At the place I used to live *The year before coming here* Someone accused me of raping her, despite any evidence at all.

5: The year before I moved away from the riff-raff, I used to have a neighbor who was a conspiracy theorist. What made him a lot different is that his conspiracy theories all dealt with aliens. One day, he told me the dumbest conspiracy theory in the universe.

He told me that "Area 51 is a conspiracy created by aliens to create a conspiracy to cover up the existence of Area 51 which was created by the FBI to cover up the existence of Area 51."
[Image: WalkingEye-1.jpg]

No super-villain can resist the temptation of a Walking Eye.
The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Intresting but Uncommon facts about yourself. - by RyanCruey - 10-30-2008, 08:03 PM
RE: Intresting but Uncommon facts about yourself. - by RyanCruey - 10-31-2008, 08:11 AM
RE: Intresting but Uncommon facts about yourself. - by Lost - 10-31-2008, 09:03 PM
RE: Intresting but Uncommon facts about yourself. - by BigD - 11-01-2008, 02:11 AM
RE: Intresting but Uncommon facts about yourself. - by BigD - 11-02-2008, 06:49 AM
RE: Intresting but Uncommon facts about yourself. - by RyanCruey - 11-02-2008, 10:45 AM
RE: Intresting but Uncommon facts about yourself. - by BigD - 11-04-2008, 08:51 AM