Join our server on Discord

Intresting but Uncommon facts about yourself.
*sniff* I have never been so happy! Wisemon finds my emotional insecurity and juvenile sexual experiences amusing! :D

I'm Wisemon's number one fan! Reading his post was like dripping muriatic acid into the cut that is my eccentro-nerve with a dropper!

When I was a lot younger, way before my first sexual experience, a girl put her hands down my shorts in the elevator. She made me cry. Its not funny! She was a strong girl! This was back in the UAE, and I'm pretty sure she wasn't Arabic.

A few months later, her father (she lived in the top floor, we were in the 5th floor) was arrested. I didn't really know why back then, but considering what happened now, I'm guessing he molests and abuses her or something.

I know what human feces tastes like. Well, when mixed with vomit. In the Philippines, my parents took me to this bar-party. The oily food gave me indigestion, and I went to the toilet to take a dump. But when I got there, THE SMELL made me throw up almost instantly, so I ran to the nearest stall, and just as I open my eyes to see what I was going to puke on, it was too late. I saw a toilet chuck FULL of diarrhea. Chunky, creamy, oatmeal like. with its light brown, greenish hue and what I think was a swirl of blood filled the toilet bowl what seemed to be HALF-FULL. And I puked on it. Hard. It SPLASHED upward. I got it all over my clothes, I got some on my cheek, and I think some got into my mouth, but it was SO gross, I puked until my vomit was white and foamy. I almost passed out from the disgust. It was gross, I swear, and if you laugh or worse, got off to the thought of that, you are MEAN. It didn't help that somewhere between the choking and the tears and the retching, I shit myself.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
Intresting but Uncommon facts about yourself. - by RyanCruey - 10-30-2008, 08:03 PM
RE: Intresting but Uncommon facts about yourself. - by RyanCruey - 10-31-2008, 08:11 AM
RE: Intresting but Uncommon facts about yourself. - by Frisk E. Coyote - 10-31-2008, 12:31 PM
RE: Intresting but Uncommon facts about yourself. - by BigD - 11-01-2008, 02:11 AM
RE: Intresting but Uncommon facts about yourself. - by BigD - 11-02-2008, 06:49 AM
RE: Intresting but Uncommon facts about yourself. - by RyanCruey - 11-02-2008, 10:45 AM
RE: Intresting but Uncommon facts about yourself. - by BigD - 11-04-2008, 08:51 AM