Join our server on Discord

Intresting but Uncommon facts about yourself.
First of all, this is a pretty good idea for a thread, and it's turned out some good stuff. I can never tell if Ray's serious, but either way, he's hilarious. I knew Senjuro was a good singer, but I didn't know he was that perceptive about it. He, Lonely Gabu, and I could probably be very good judges for a rock band talent show. Senjuro takes vocals, Gabu takes instruments, and I'll take lyrics, and we’ll pick apart everyone. No, I'm not normally this flattering, just feeling good about this topic.

What's there to know about me? I'm brutally honest, almost as much in person as I am on this board. I'm cruelly logical at times. Maybe you already knew that about me. Here are five things you might not have known:

1. I've been on a pretty strict diet of my own invention for the past five years. I lost sixty pounds on it, and I've only gained back ten, and I believe they're probably all muscle since…
2. I've been exercising regularly for the past two years. I started with a few sets of pushups and sit-ups, got up to 100 pushups and 300 sit-ups, then moved on to the gym, lifting heavier and heavier weights in different ways to work my entire upper body. I now lift more than anyone else in my building's gym. I also run uphill on a stationary stepper twice per week and burn 500 Calories at a time, and I do extended jackknifes for my abdominals, though I still don't see the progress.
3. I'm outgoing in school or business, but in my personal life, I'm introverted, and I haven't had close in-person friends since I was 11 years old.
4. For all my logic, I'm probably the most hopeless romantic in the world.
5. I’m a pretty damn good writer (it's what I do for a living now), and if you want to know more about me, feel free to check out my poetry website (click the WWW link below my sig).
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against

Messages In This Thread
Intresting but Uncommon facts about yourself. - by RyanCruey - 10-30-2008, 08:03 PM
RE: Intresting but Uncommon facts about yourself. - by RyanCruey - 10-31-2008, 08:11 AM
RE: Intresting but Uncommon facts about yourself. - by Wisemon - 10-31-2008, 10:52 AM
RE: Intresting but Uncommon facts about yourself. - by BigD - 11-01-2008, 02:11 AM
RE: Intresting but Uncommon facts about yourself. - by BigD - 11-02-2008, 06:49 AM
RE: Intresting but Uncommon facts about yourself. - by RyanCruey - 11-02-2008, 10:45 AM
RE: Intresting but Uncommon facts about yourself. - by BigD - 11-04-2008, 08:51 AM