Join our server on Discord

Intresting but Uncommon facts about yourself.
I can cook like nobody's business. When my dad asked me why I didn't want to cook professionally, I told him that making it a job would sap the fun out of it.

My mechanical knowledge would bore most people into a coma. I know the differences between the different types of electronic fuel injection.

I am currently in a civil war against my mom. She believes that I am ruining my life, by dropping out and helping out my ailing dad, and I keep telling her it's not her life to live.

I'm a virgin, unless you count a certain instance which I won't divulge, due to it being illegal in many jurisdictions.(lets just say, a dog was involved.)

My only source of income is my dad's social security disability checks, and that doesn't cover both of us. Being poor has made me lose 40 pounds, so far.

In my opinion, if you want to lose weight, and fast, become poor.

I smoke half-a-pack a day, and have been at that amount since I was 15.

I love knives, because I can't afford a gun.

I'm a registered NRA(National Rifle Association) member.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan

Messages In This Thread
Intresting but Uncommon facts about yourself. - by RyanCruey - 10-30-2008, 08:03 PM
RE: Intresting but Uncommon facts about yourself. - by RyanCruey - 10-31-2008, 08:11 AM
RE: Intresting but Uncommon facts about yourself. - by Bee - 10-31-2008, 08:13 AM
RE: Intresting but Uncommon facts about yourself. - by BigD - 11-01-2008, 02:11 AM
RE: Intresting but Uncommon facts about yourself. - by BigD - 11-02-2008, 06:49 AM
RE: Intresting but Uncommon facts about yourself. - by RyanCruey - 11-02-2008, 10:45 AM
RE: Intresting but Uncommon facts about yourself. - by BigD - 11-04-2008, 08:51 AM