Join our server on Discord

Intresting but Uncommon facts about yourself.
I love comedies, and I love making people laugh, but I'm very critic with competence.

I get emo and melodramatic easily, but it can't durate more than 2 hours each time.

My hyperactive imagination is based off adaptations of what I learn, which is why I always refute people who say I'm original or well structured : D

I love dragons, and I have my own fantasy world which includes them in our history, and this very same scenario is composed of all the things related to dragons I've liked; I almost completely ignore anybody who tells me to read theorizations, I stick to my self-built beliefs about them.

I like mythology, but I'm not a nerd like my friend, I'd rather just pick up talks when blood and battles start popping up as topics :3

I think Spyro and Kaiser are the most badass dragons in the whole gaming history.

Listening to hard rock music at full volume calms me when I'm angry, which helps a lot since it stops me from bashing something I'll regret bashing later.

I'm a college student graduated in a higher degree at High-School, have a diploma that certifies me with a High-Grade English Course approved with full honors and 100% in every area; and I'm still trying to figure out how to learn to study, before learning anything from the classes at university that I assist.

I hate running or moving hastily as training, and I complain more than I do it, but I can play tennis, basket, volley and swim like a desperate guy with an open wound being chased by hungry sharks all day and I won't get tired or complain.

I'm almost seven feet in height and I'm full of skin strains from overgrowth spurts in my belly, back, shoulders and arms. My growth messed up, and according to doc I'll stop after 21-23 years old.

I love fighting video games, can't get enough of them, but I hate cheap vs.'s, like people who use Rugal in King of Fighters '98 or '02, or Orochi in '97. I say that, but beating them really makes me smile.

I love testing my reflexes, I know they are good, and my coordinations are better than my performance most of the time (Hence why I play Pump it Up and lose unless I'm at full stamina).

Love Resident Evil games, but I hate getting scared, and unless I'm playing with my friend I almost always have to resort to using guides so I don't get any sort of surprise, usually this spoils the whole gaming experience but I play them for the story value.

And that's all I can remember.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
Intresting but Uncommon facts about yourself. - by RyanCruey - 10-30-2008, 08:03 PM
RE: Intresting but Uncommon facts about yourself. - by DragonMasterX - 10-31-2008, 03:14 AM
RE: Intresting but Uncommon facts about yourself. - by RyanCruey - 10-31-2008, 08:11 AM
RE: Intresting but Uncommon facts about yourself. - by BigD - 11-01-2008, 02:11 AM
RE: Intresting but Uncommon facts about yourself. - by BigD - 11-02-2008, 06:49 AM
RE: Intresting but Uncommon facts about yourself. - by RyanCruey - 11-02-2008, 10:45 AM
RE: Intresting but Uncommon facts about yourself. - by BigD - 11-04-2008, 08:51 AM