Join our server on Discord

Star Force! (Ryuusei no Rockman RPG)
He expects us to be partners? I can't believe he'd do this to me, I can't, Harpuia snapped out of her thoughts when she heard a name, "Shaun?" Harpuia said quietly, Hmm, that name is familiar to this human. I might have to inquire more about him. She was again knocked out of her thoughts from the pat on her back, "Great," she forced a smile, "I look forward to it." she gave a quick pleading glance at Gemini but figured he wouldn't change his mind and so turned to exit the cave, "Well let's hurry, I want to finish this quickly and then rest."

*Shaun's home*

"Mom, Aile, I'm home." Shaun called as he walked into the house, kicking off his shoes at the door.

"Shaun? Is Aile with you?" his mom asked as she walked into the room, she was wearing a pair of jeans with a shirt and an apron, probably coming from just starting dinner.

"Huh? Why would she be with me?" He asked.

"She called earlier saying there was a problem at your school, I figured you'd both come back together." his mom said, looking a bit worried.

"She probably just bumped into someone she knew and went to their house, I wouldn't worry." Shaun assured her as he walked into the kitchen, emptying the drinks from his back-pack into it, "So what's for dinner?"

"Oh, just some alfredo, a new recipe I found online I wanted to try."

"Sweet, if Aile's not back by dinner can I have her's?"

"Don't joke about that, I'm worried about her. You might not call if you're going to vanish but she does." His mom said as she walked back into the kitchen.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Star Force! (Ryuusei no Rockman RPG) - by Shadowknight - 10-29-2008, 01:25 AM