Join our server on Discord

All Nightmare Long (whole bun'cha crap RP)
Brandon took a drag off his cigarette, and looked around at his men.

"Science Vessel Liberty is a clandestine interstellar science facility, where the utmost top secret projects are housed. Six weeks ago, transmissions became sparce and erratic, and two weeks ago, we've lost contact with them entirely. We received a short-wave radio transmission three days ago, because Broadsword is the only vessel within receiving range."

With that, SSgt. Hayley pressed a button on the nearby console, and a garbled transmission began to play.

"*zzzzzsssssshhh* this is Technology Expert Balzac, Artimus Balzac. Three scientists have commendeered the Science Vessel Liberty, and have begun doing illegal experiments on the others, and releasing untested experimental subjects in the halls...*crash, explosion, unearthly growl* ....the head scientist has disappeared, but his private logs house records of what's been going on here,~*loud hiss, gunfire* there are fifteen of us left. Please send res~*transmission becomes garbled beyond comprehension*"

Brandon pressed the button again, ending the recording.

"Our mission is simple, men." He began, "regain control of the vessel, rescue the remaining scientists, and terminate the "anomolies" with extreme prejudice. If for some reason we cannot recapture the vessel, we'll fight our way to the main Fusion Reactor, and place explosive charges on it. This will give us exactly five minutes before the entire Vessel destructs. Any questions?"
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan

Messages In This Thread
RE: All Nightmare Long (whole bun'cha crap RP) - by Bee - 10-28-2008, 11:31 PM