Join our server on Discord

Star Force! (Ryuusei no Rockman RPG)
Chris laid on the couch in his house and relaxed, though he couldn't help and worry a bit about his sister. Ughh...I wish Ada wouldn't get so worked up...she couldn't do anything about Aries...it's not like she had any powers to use.

Suddenly, the door opened with Ada looking around. Upon seeing her brother laying about, she shook her head. "Lazing about as usual I see."

"Well, the school's going to be closed for a while, what with all the damage those viruses closed, so no homework. Besides, I waiting for you, sis." Chris picked himself up off the couch and smiled towards the black haired girl.

Ada sighed a little, but offered a little smile. "Fine, but you don't need to worry about me." She suddenly stole from Chris's hands and sat down beside him. "Plus, I want to see what's on the news."

"Huh...hey!" Chris glared a bit towards her, but decided to let her choose her channel declaring, "Meh, whatever. Nothing on anyways."

Within Chris's transer, Zorro stirred slightly, feeling an odd wavelength in the air. What is that...such an odd signal...almost feels ancient. Meh, some geezer must using one of those old radios somewhere.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
RE: Star Force! (Ryuusei no Rockman RPG) - by Crimson Fox - 10-27-2008, 04:29 AM