Join our server on Discord

What makes female rookies attractive?
Quote:Again, true, but I still don't feel that is the main reason I'm attracted to them. In fact, I'm working on a romance fic involving a boy and his female partner that doesn't involve inflation in the slightest.

Portraying your fetishes in written art isn't the only way to fantasy you know. You have your imagination, and that's what gives you the ground to create appealing images you'll later use to justify your love towards their natural appealing figures (With no body-modification I mean). Then again, that's just my oppinion.

I tend to find some characters immediately sexy (Rouge the Bat for example) with no need of messing around with my fetishes, and some others (Like Palmon or Biyomon) can easily be made into sex goddesses (In my mind) with a few teensy modifications coming from Macro&Co. utilery :3 And after that, I naturally tend to find them sexy 'cause of the potential they have to become attractive in more than one way. Then again, I keep saying this is only just my way of seeing things.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
What makes female rookies attractive? - by BigD - 10-12-2008, 07:14 AM
RE: What makes female rookies attractive? - by BigD - 10-12-2008, 07:42 AM
RE: What makes female rookies attractive? - by RyanCruey - 10-12-2008, 09:58 AM
RE: What makes female rookies attractive? - by RyanCruey - 10-12-2008, 11:58 AM
RE: What makes female rookies attractive? - by RyanCruey - 10-12-2008, 01:47 PM
RE: What makes female rookies attractive? - by BigD - 10-21-2008, 02:39 PM
RE: What makes female rookies attractive? - by DragonMasterX - 10-22-2008, 01:13 AM