Join our server on Discord

Star Force! (Ryuusei no Rockman RPG)
Ada or rather Minerva looked at herself in the reflection of the park's pond, amazed at the armored figure looking back towards her. "This power is...hmmm, I'm not quite sure how to describe it." She aimed towards the skies and fired a harmless buster shot into the air before returning to a normal stance. "Athena...how are we going to stop them and find this so called "key"?"

"I am not sure where it is at the moment I'm afraid...the best we can do for now is to stop those with the itchiest trigger finger." The AM-ian sighed softly before telling her new ally, "Gemini...the king's former right hand warrior...that snake Aries who kidnapped you was one of his servants I suspect. The FM-ian King and their followers are foolish fools through and through, but Gemini is an outright threat. I'm afraid we'll have to wait for him to strike before I can find any leads to his location however."

"Then I guess we'll just have to be patient." Minerva started to walk away before she blushed slightly in embarrassment. "Heh...I guess it would be a bad idea to leave dressed as I am. How do I turn off these powers?"

"Simply calm your mind and picture your previous form. I shall rest in your transer until the time is right."

Ada nodded and took Athena's advice, feeling the armor and power shift out of her body towards her transer, the black hair girl leaving soon after.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
RE: Star Force! (Ryuusei no Rockman RPG) - by Crimson Fox - 10-21-2008, 06:08 AM