Join our server on Discord

What makes Animes work for you?
I love comedy, fantasy, action, and just the right amount those "touching" moments, but not overdone.

BLEACH is awesome and fast-paced, it's got great jokes, and it's got RANGIKU. It also has the dark-skinned busty babe in the form of Yoruichi, and a big Mexican/Japanese guy who's very nice, Sado. Oh, and I just LOVE how they don't judge strength by people who wear glasses! Ishidia Uryuu, Ex-Captain Aizen, Szayel Aporro Grants, s'all good! Oh, and they've got the furry fan-service Captain, Capt. of 7th Division, Sajin Komamura!

I just about lost all faith om Naruto Shippuden, but I still watch it for the dawgies. Also, I'm Kakashi's numbah one fan.

SOUL EATER is pure love. Almost EVERY CHARACTER (Save for Maka, the main Character.) is abnormal! The action sequences, the comedy, the pace of the story, it's amazing! The animation itself is... kinda goofy, but that doesn't kill the action one bit. Another powerful Bespectacled Character in the form of DR. FRANK STEIN!! INSANO PROFESSOR!!

I'm currently waiting for Tales of the Abyss (The animation) to get subbed. My friend is SO lucky he understands Japanese.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: What makes Animes work for you? - by Frisk E. Coyote - 10-16-2008, 06:50 AM