Join our server on Discord

What makes Animes work for you?
Final Fantasy: Unlimited really made me really into Anime, the ending was sad, also I can't even understand japanese in the sound track of FF:U after, and FF:U 2. But I used to be that girl who goes gaga over a anime character, which is Shiroi Kumo.

The top favorite anime although I prefer manga is Addicted to curry, Claymore, and Jing: King of Bandits!

Claymore is about a warrior, not just any warrior but a girl warrior that is a half demon. Claire and the boy who often follows her whenever she goes. There's blood, there's gores, and there's mostly girls(to any guy's and gals who's interested). The story is very intense and serious the action part is what makes it so interesting comics I've read.

Addicted to curry is absolute hilarious, it's alittle bit on the serious side but during the beginning of it makes me laugh. It also shows some recipes on how to make curry.

Jing: King of Bandits is a short comic series*more like 16 or 15 mangas of it*, but after reading it a while it's more like a poem, mixed with Alice in Wonderland, and some words you can't describe. You have Jing that rumored to be the king of bandits and Kir the albatross who talks and flirts with many girls he seen. His goal is to get the one that considered to be rare to find not even his enemies can get him.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: What makes Animes work for you? - by tigerlily - 10-16-2008, 05:11 AM
RE: What makes Animes work for you? - by Kurtz - 10-16-2008, 07:08 AM
RE: What makes Animes work for you? - by UnknownH - 10-19-2008, 01:17 PM