Join our server on Discord

What makes Animes work for you?
Aww, I actually loved Ryuusei no Rockman, both of its seasons. I'm not one to give all my attention to details and I admit it, lol, but the anime could sometimes get a tad uhm... melodramatic with Subaru's emoness' in development. Then again, when it all changed (After the FM-ians started to act like Team Rocket in Pokemon) I think it was THERE when it became all better in my oppinion.

I'm also one to enjoy comedy in an anime, something like in One Piece, a mix of comedy and action that sometimes produces a mix of its own degree and gets you to laugh and pay attention at the same time. Or in mangas like Detective Conan or Gyakuten Saiban, where the protagonist gets teased all the time, even though we're talking about a Murder Case! The fun and the seriousness blends together to make a spectacular mix. This is something I noticed in Slayers, with Rina and Gaudy (Hope I got their names right).

The three best animes in my oppinion, with these foundamental characteristics for my personal enjoyment are: Bleach, Inuyasha and Yu Yu Hakusho. They all reunite comedy and action in healthy doses, and the three main characters of each anime (Ichigo, Inuyasha and Yusuke respectively) are all goofs that get teased for trying to play tough all the time, and it their reactions are always fun, nothing dramatic, just... fun. Heh heh.

Sorry Reclaimer, can't really decide which of the three is my favorite or 'top'!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: What makes Animes work for you? - by DragonMasterX - 10-16-2008, 03:58 AM
RE: What makes Animes work for you? - by Kurtz - 10-16-2008, 07:08 AM
RE: What makes Animes work for you? - by UnknownH - 10-19-2008, 01:17 PM