Join our server on Discord

The Criminal World of Furries (Where we left off)
Diesel grinned maniacally, as he shifted the car into first gear, and floored it. While his car didn't weigh as much as the truck, it probably had more horsepower and torque, as well as stronger components, the vehicle hailing from a goneby era of unsurpassed quality and power.

Like a man on a suicide mission, he tried, possibly in vain, to stop the big rig with his own car. The bumper was pushing hard against the bumper of the truck, the drive wheels squealing helplessly in a vain attempt for traction.

Holding the wheel still with one of his knees, he grabbed his rifle, which slid forward during the chase, along with a spare clip. He loaded th fresh ammo into his rifle, and rested the carbine on his dash, aiming the armor piercing bullets at the truck's engine, opening fire.

A 1973 Dodge Dart with a Big Block and bulletproof(being a relative term) transmission may not have a chance to stop the truck, but a bullet to the crankshaft certainly would.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Criminal World of Furries (Where we left off) - by Bee - 10-03-2008, 09:37 PM