Join our server on Discord

Star Force! (Ryuusei no Rockman RPG)
"Wait a second," Harpuia suddenly dropped Sagitarius onto the wave road, kneeling down and looking at him, "Who are you?" she asked, he wasn't acting like normal, something was wrong, Is he controlling this body? Heh, acts all high and mighty despite being nothing more than a parasite.

"Don't you think we should be leaving? I haven't sense any serious viruses for awhile. I think it's safe to say the big guys are gone." Slash asked aloud.

"Yeah, I got my soda so I'm happy." Shadow smiled, suddenly vanishing, appearing on the wave road above the school, anyone on the ground would only see a bunch of soda bottles floating in midair, "Well, they ran off, so what do you think we should do now?"

"Rest, you might wanna get to the ground," Slash warned, "I feel exhausted, not sure how long I can hold this form."

"YOU COULDN'T TELL ME THAT SOONER!?" Shadow shouted as he flew to the ground, his armor vanishing into his transer a split second after he touched down, "Yeah, that's definately knowledge that is usefull sooner rather than later."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Star Force! (Ryuusei no Rockman RPG) - by Shadowknight - 10-02-2008, 08:50 PM