Join our server on Discord

I'Z FREAKIN OUT MAN!!! I NEED HELP STAT!!!
yeah, but hey! renamon was no where near the source of meh power... heres what i am:
violent
belittles anything that moves with the power of phylosophy
questions mine and any other religious belief
preforms personal knife training (nearly mastered throat slitting, getting to cqc, but i do use a dull knife)
DOES NOT CRY OVER ALMOST ANYTHING!!! (and i will deck a child in the face if IT cries)
talk to meh renamon in full blown conversation like i have a mental illness (but thats common)
and add a little more evil to that pot of piss and you get a full blown jester... wait a minute... fuck... renamons did inspire me, you know, theres no explaining myself... in the end you guys are always right... fuck your superior intellect! AND FUCK MY IRREGULAR VOCABLULARY AND WHATNOT!!! (please disregard that part)
so, yeah, long story short, iz a little devil, and i'm on your side with the renamon thing pain dude... i decided to search renamon on google once and found this site (never seen the show or anything, i just wanted a game i couldn't beat, meh friend told meh to get world ds, so thats meh story)

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'Z FREAKIN OUT MAN!!! I NEED HELP STAT!!! - by jestertheork - 09-27-2008, 04:44 PM