Join our server on Discord

The Danger City Lonely/Tigerlily RP
Meanwhile, Mitsuki is in the washroom, standingand lays her back against the door, still shocking from the kiss given by the werewolf. She didn't expect this would happen in just a few hors knowing each other. "...Why..he kiss me...and why I'm no longer feel nervous...?" She thought to herself with her paw on her chest, the tear still at the edge of her eyes. "...I'm not yet ready...to fell in love...or being loved...but...he's different from other males...and he's a nice guy..."

After a while of silence in the washroom, she stepped out and returned back to the dining table, resume eating the salmon with her face lowered a bit and stay in silence.

[i]"If you don't have an intention to kill, summon a normal spirit would do even it's not quite powerful to fight the demon. Skills and intelligency in fighting is the main factor to defeat them. From it, you can save lots of energy."] Ryo explained, looking to WD whos now in sleep. ["I guess your dragon's stomach is completely full."] He giggles.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Danger City Lonely/Tigerlily RP - by Lonely Werewolf - 09-27-2008, 08:08 AM