Join our server on Discord

I'Z FREAKIN OUT MAN!!! I NEED HELP STAT!!!
i know, i just usually take stuff to an extreme, take renamon for example... not in collecting crap, more of an emotional thing. its weird to me, and i did cure the problem by watching the new KNIGHT RIDER!!! so, everythings hunkydorey... i am aware of how tame the image is, now i feel a little retarded, oh well... such are the undesired traits of the fruit from the bounty that is life. Well, now thats out of the way, is there a cure for poverty? or do you all wanna make detailed threats against me or something... it doesn't matter at the time, i have to check the value of some shit i have in meh closet! (as of topic as that was)
(09-25-2008 02:10 PM)Cowboy From Hell Wrote: Heh. That pic was about as disturbing as a loaf of bread.

I wanna see some blood, some guts, some freaking violence!

...KILL THEM ALL!!! MAKE CONFETTI FROM THEIR INTESTINES!!!!

Renny: ...okay, Demonboy. No more coffee for you.

*Renny drags Brandon away*

Brandon: MURDER THE INNOCENT!!!! WAIT, NOT MY COFFEE!!!!!

lol, gold doesn't do that... my friends have threatend an intervention before though... FUCK!!! AND YET ANOTHER OFF TOPIC THING!!! i must have some problem today... oh well, yet another one of my weird problems solved by tv and jokes... and if the attachment appears, you get a photoshopped pic of a renamon to look like gold, in case you get bored, i did
sorry for the off topic statement, as i do agree with the bread thing... mmmmmmm bread.... NO! SNAP OUT OF IT!! YOU WENT THROUGH THIS IN YOUR CHILDHOOD... hehe, good times
never mind about the pic i poster, its meh avatar now, since it finally let me add it
never mind about the pic i poster, its meh avatar now, since it finally let me add it

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'Z FREAKIN OUT MAN!!! I NEED HELP STAT!!! - by jestertheork - 09-25-2008, 02:10 PM