Join our server on Discord

Star Force! (Ryuusei no Rockman RPG)
"Grr... you..." Saggitarius Arrow frowned his eyes, being unable to start any direct attack, the impotence of the situation was making his nervous, but a flash on a wall made him all better for a second.

Like Saggitarius had hoped, the large, formless ball of denpa that Gemini now was appeared in the class room. "What's taking you so long, Harpy? I think I told you to get rid of the garbage so we could leave."

Seeing his chance now, Saggitarius turned his attention over to Gemini, "You bastard! You're not going to escape now!" he said, charging towards Gemini with a yellow sword that suddenly protuded from his left arm. "You've got nowhere to run, scum!"

"Impudent, as always." The purple sphere shone a bright flash, and in a swift second, lighting struck Saggitarius Arrow's body, with the increased energy Gemini had acquired from devouring so many X-Waves.

"Ghhh-gguuuah!" Saggitarius cried in pain, falling to the floor with smoke coming from his scorched back, "S-such power... Wh-why...? How?"

"My good friend, that wasn't even a fraction of my current power. X-Waves a really useful source of energy for beings in... my current situation" he laughed, "Now, I'm aware that you've brought a friend over to help you... from our very home planet no less. I wonder how much she'd like to fight you?"

"Wh-what are you... talking about...?" Saggitarius tried to raise his head, coughing through his mask as he could barely even breathe and talk.

"Harpy, be a sweetheart and carry him over. I sense enemies approaching, and even though I stunned this one, I depleted my energy with that attack." Gemini commanded, and with a small crackle the sphere propulsed itself through a wall, raising to the skies swiftly.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Star Force! (Ryuusei no Rockman RPG) - by DragonMasterX - 09-24-2008, 02:32 AM