Join our server on Discord

Susie's New Babies (Tank Cop/Nekomon)
OC: Taking from where we left off. Also seeing as I was the last to post before the site went down and took a trip 1 year back in time, I will post was I was going to post for my next reply here. Also I made a change in the Daycare section it would be better and trust me, more important to the story to have TK & Kari NOT be in the game just yet. Wait until the 3rd chapter of our game (which I am still working on but thats a LONG time from now so don't let it worry you.)

IC: ~ Saito's & Hiroki's Apartment ~

Puddlemon places Kitmon onto the changing table and lies him on his back. She was a bit offended that Kitmon think's he's not a baby. But instead of getting mad by yelling at him or punishing him for his backtalk with a mouth washing or a spanking she instead uses a few tricks she learned from watching some of her tamers Teenage chick films and knows the best way to make him admit what he really is was to make him feel a little bad and break his will by humilieation.

"So your a big boy not a baby my little Kit? Do big boys wear diapers? Do big boys pee in their diapers in day light? Do Big boys go boom boom in their diapers? Do big boys suck on their thumbs as they take naps in a crib holding stuffed pink bunnies and soft teddy bears? Do big boys do these things Kit? You were never a pet of Susie's so how can you be a real big boy if you ever got Susie care but still wear and use a diaper like a baby?" She says without any remorse in her voice knowing that Saito's out of the room and can't hear any of this.

~ Ice Cream Shop ~

Swanmon takes the baby girl looking Hawkmon from Hiroki's arms and puts him into her own. Swanmon is much taller then her other digimon friends. She's about the size a young teen ager like 13 or 14 in size. So it makes holding baby size digimon like Hawkmon, Wolfmon, Foxmon, and others of this size to be easy for her. Also she helps out her own tamer when she babysits for other little kids.

Hawkmon blushes and shackes with total fear and humilieation as Swanmon holds him and starts to sway him back and forth in her arms. "Awww he's so aborable." Swanmon said with the most sweetest look on her face. Hawkmon was just praying that he could be deleted at this moment and hoping this horrable nightmare of shame would all end. Hawkmon starts crying real hard tears with crying and sobbing as if he was a real sad baby.

~ Mall Daycare Center ~

The Daycare lady pulls Vixmon's pink and small baby dress over her head and off her body. She then removes Vixmon's diaper. But she leaves her thick pink restrant mittens on her hands and the tight pink matching botties on her feet. Yet the rest of her was fully naked for all in the Daycare Center to see. The Daycare Lady carrys Vixmon over to the same chair she spanked Patamon at and taking a seat on it lays Vixmon over her lap and holds her down with a free hand on her back.

Terreirmon rushes to get a close seat for the show as he is able to see all of Vixmon's private parts from the way she was placed over the Daycare ladies lap. It made his mouth drool with joy! Lopmon just sighed with shame at the way Terriermon was acting but she know he would get his turn over the Daycare Lady's lap soon enought.

Gatomon also felt anger at Terriermon for what's happening now to Vixmon but she also knows that it was just as much her fault and Nekomon's fault this is happening to them now as it was Terriermon's. She hates to see them all look like Patamon is looking now. A very sad, naked, butt welted baby with a HUGE bar of wet nasty soap in his mouth waiting for Susie to come cause Gatomon knows that TK and Kari are on a week long summer vacation with Tai her his family and the only way Gatomon and Patamon can leave the Daycare Center is in Susie's arms. Once Susie is told by the Daycare Lady what Patamon did to Mr. Froggy what's happen to him now will feel like tiny pin prick by comparason!
[Image: my_contest_entry_by_Arkham_Insanity1.jpg]

A Baby's life is never an easy one!

Messages In This Thread
Susie's New Babies (Tank Cop/Nekomon) - by Tank Cop - 09-19-2008, 09:09 AM