Join our server on Discord

DaD's Bizzare Adventures
-----------------------------------------------------

Almost a century ago, a great warrior of heart defeated the most powerful evil to the day- the king of Vampires, Dio Brando. The body of Dio was sent to rest under the Red Sea, in a coffin marked with his own name. But all too soon, the evil of before soon rises to shadow the new day.

It's been a century since the death of Dio, and unbeknowingly to many, a simple fishing boat catches onto a load more then usual. They lifted their 'catch' from where it rested, only to find a coffin- glorious as it is, without knowing it's actual contents. When they opened it, hell broke loose, as the boat completely imploded upon itself and a wave of water shot straight for the shore.

With the awakening of Dio Brando, many people of different origins are now finding themselves embarked with strange powers; their life force becoming a figure that represents themselves. To many, these are known as 'Stands', and each stand has their own special powers. Some may be able to protect, some to fly, or breathe fire, or listen to sounds much more clearly. But there are those aiming to fight against Dio, and those who would fight for Dio.

Which side do you belong to?

----------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, I decided I'd take this and try and make it an RPG. So, you're either on Dio's side, or the side against him, lead by my character. As of such, I'll quickly run over the rules:

1. No godmodding. Albeit dodging a few attacks or blocking them will be allowed, excessive blocking and dodging will be taken note of.

2. No powerplaying. Everyone's character is their own, of course. You wouldn't want them controlling your character.

3. Post limit - 6 between 2 people, and 12 between 3. If someone hasn't posted, wait for them. However, in the circumstances that they are seen on the board in 24 hours but do not post, or they are simply not online at all for 48 hours, then they are classed as static and you may carry on without them.

4. Keep your stand's powers to a limit. It might be okay to say it can do mega-fast punching and super-strength, but at least give the stand some weaknesses.

5. Do not ignore other players and what their characters do. If they interact with your character, at least respond to them. This is extremely important especially when your character is fighting.

6. A player can critically wound a character (but through this, the character won't die), but to actually kill off a character requires permission from the player controlling.

7. Sex is allowed of course in this version, but please don't let it interfere with the plotline.

Besides from that, let's get on with the profiles.

Normal Character

Name:
Race:
Description:
Side: Are you with Dio? Or are you against him? You choose.

Stand Character

Name of Stand: Give it something cool, like 'Star Platinum' as an example.
Special Powers: What can your stand do? Look through walls, spot other stands, hear sounds twice as better as others, remarkable sword skills? You choose.
Stand Weakness: This information stays with the Stand user. But list the weaknesses of the stand. Can it not last in fire? Is it's power only available at night? Any conditional or backfiring effects go right here.
Signature Move: Give your best move a name, and try even putting a description to it!

I'll post my profiles later, but for now, let's see! :P
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
DaD's Bizzare Adventures - by Kurtz - 09-18-2008, 11:26 AM
RE: DaD's Bizzare Adventures - by DarkChibimon - 09-18-2008, 11:40 AM
RE: DaD's Bizzare Adventures - by Yoosei - 09-18-2008, 04:09 PM