Join our server on Discord

Sonic RPG coming soon by Bioware
Rule #1: Never mention the archie series when talking about the games. It really lost relevance later in the run.
Rule #2: Never mention the guns. Shadow never needed the guns.

Now then;
Shadow has those abilities to separate him from sonic. He's vegeta to sonic's goku.
Blaze is an alt. universe sonic. That and the fire separates her from sonic. She had to have it.
Amy is the female lead, she's not that fast. Espio is faster but he's also a ninja. Amy doesn't need to be that fast. Just fast enough to almost catch sonic. And you must have not played sonic rush. That explains blaze. Also, Amy's sonic's number one fan/self proclaimed girlfriend. Play sonic CD and I'll check a wiki to check on her. In fact, play more good sonic games and learn to live with the main character. They're not always the best characters, but they're the main people.

Psycho333 Wrote:I guess we just dissagree but if today I see a game where ONLY Sonic is playable I would get sick to my stomach...since all he is is his speed...
Shadow outclasses him because he has speed Chaos control and guns
Blaze outclasses him because she has speed and pyrochinesis
Amy outclasses him because she has speed and a hammer
I could go on and on but you get the idea
I know the story fo shadow has been explored but what about Blazes story...what lead up to Blaze's meeting with Sonic?
What about Amy's what's her backstory?
So much potential for games that dont revolve around the one trick pony Sonic the hedgehog

Messages In This Thread
Sonic RPG coming soon by Bioware - by AccelDX - 06-25-2007, 11:52 PM
RE: Sonic RPG coming soon by Bioware - by Grim - 06-30-2007, 05:50 AM
RE: Sonic RPG coming soon by Bioware - by Kurtz - 07-01-2007, 03:36 AM
RE: Sonic RPG coming soon by Bioware - by UnknownH - 07-02-2007, 01:49 PM