Join our server on Discord

Blades of Fate (Medival RP - Yiff Allowed)
the Water Blade let out a sigh, and for the first time in a very long time, manifested its spirit's physical form. A aquatic dragoness, dressed in nothing more than a long loincloth, appeared next to Raphael.

"Well this is a fine mess you've created Raph..." she stated. He jumped momentarily, but sighed, looking at her.

"So Kiva... decided to come out and berate me personally?" he asked. She giggled and sighed, looking down at him, leaning against the newly-made iron wall.

"Well gee... you've only just sealed yourself in a cave with limited air supply, all because Metal told you to..."

'I panicked!' the Metal Blade protested. 'It's been a long time since I saw a real fight! Kiva sighed and touched the wall with her light-blue, scaley claw, and proceeded to use the Touch of Rust spell, causing the metal wall to crumble and disentegrate.

"There... now don't get killed again. I can't keep bailing you out, after all..." Kiva remarked, following Raphael as he left the cavern, searching for the way out.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA

Messages In This Thread
RE: Blades of Fate (Medival RP - Yiff Allowed) - by Calibremon - 06-07-2007, 11:32 AM