Join our server on Discord

Embarassing/Funny/and or most agitating things happened to you
(whimpers and licks Kaly's cheek.> Dang....

How about about for embarrasing....

I was at a middle school dance, dancing my heart out, asked my crush out and she said yes. (only because I bought her things) I went to the dance but when I got there, I heard her in a classroom saying some mean things about me...

"Hey, did you know he asked me out again? What a loser?! Wow for someone that smart he is so stupid...No one likes him, why should I?...etc." I heard that and I felt as if I was shot down. It was something I could never forget and I wanted to run away. I just started crying, and walked into the room and said, "Well atleast I have enough courage to say what is on my mind, and not talk about someone behind there back."

I tried running out of the room and did, and with tears pouring down my eyes, I tripped and fell, slightly tweaking my ankle to add as they girls tried to follow me. I went into a room, my friend found me and started to build my spirits back up and was very kind to me. So with his advisement, I went to the dance.

At the dance, I was dealing with what happened. I was trying to dance and dance really well at that, until two kids decided it would be fun to trip me to the ground. I looked up as I tripped and I was stunned, everyone at the dance laughing at me. To make matters worse. my teacher grabbed my hand and said, "Stop making a fool of yourself and looking for attention in all the wrong ways. You are a fool to believe that people would like you for this." I tried to say something but she said for me to shut up. I was pissed and embarassed, and after that I tried to run away, got out of the dance, away from everyone, and really badly tweaked my ankle, when my shoe got stuck in a crack in a sidewalk.

My teacher, the one I thought wouldn't make fun of me, did, and to make matters worse is that when I told her the truth, the only way she believed me was by me writing a 12 page essay about it......(sighs)
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: Embarassing/Funny/and or most agitating things happened to you - by blueeyedgabulvo0o - 06-06-2007, 02:22 AM