Join our server on Discord

Blades of Fate (Medival RP - Yiff Allowed)
< Outside : Lake >

Miyuki and Katsu walk towards the nearby lake, which she could feel the warmth of the water. It was a hot spring, with a thin fog surrounds the area. Since Miyuki and Katsu didn't take a bath for 3 days, today is the perfect time for them to enjoy the hot spring.

Miyuki looks around the hot spring and there's no one here, only herself and her spirit of Sword of Thunder. She then strip her clothes one by one, until her beautiful-shaped human body revealed. While wagging her furry tail happily, she sink her body under the hot spring, till only her head appears on the surface.

A blush crossed her cheek, feeling the hot water around her body. Indeed, she didn't feel this good all these years after becoming Wielder of Thunder. "Aaahh...so nice...The water temperature is suits for me.." She spoke softly while turning her back, facing Katsu.

"You want to join, Katsu?"
"I want to...but does it feels hot..?" Katsu questioned.
"No, Katsu. You already experienced to stand the heat even in very high temperature, everytime I use thunder-based attacks." Miyuki shooks head, while smiling.
"Well..I guess..I should join with you.." Katsu raise a little smile as slowly jumped into the hot spring, his head appears on the surface. "Mrrhh....Ohh..." That's the word Katsu could say as the hot water wetting his furry body and reaches the skin.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: Blades of Fate (Medival RP - Yiff Allowed) - by Lonely Werewolf - 05-23-2007, 01:00 PM