Join our server on Discord

Ninja war(generic name,don't ya think?)
OOC: ^^

Name: Cronos
clan: Eius
species: Human
village: village hidden in the sand (missing nin)
appearance: 5' 8" long silver hair, green eyes, wears a black turtle neck, blue ninja shorts, and a green trench coat.
affinities: wind/dark
base affinity: dark
Ninjitsu: ferret summon, wind manulipation, wind sickle, gods shadow, shadow fire, shadow clone/shuriken/kunai
genjitsu: none
taijitsu: shadow dragon style, Hands of Time, can use the Demon Windmill Shuriken to perfection
bloodline trait: Time Eye: can see high-speed objects clearly. allows for the special Taijutsu style Hands of Time. Hands of Time damages user.

IC:

Cronos was hopping around some nameless forest enjoying the time he had untill more hunters came. "*singing in rich bass* may the road rise up to meet you. may the win-" he came to a sudden halt, the tree making a slight shudder, as he spotted Nasami. (not good, someone from my village.) his fingers reached up to touch the slashed forehead protector with the symbol of his village on it. (not good at all. still, i might be able to get some info on how that damned village is doing and their hunt for me...)
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ninja war(generic name,don't ya think?) - by Blue Rover - 05-17-2007, 06:07 PM